IIT-JEE has made several changes in exam pattern to prevent growth of coaching Institutes. In this article I would like to answer some questions related to coaching Institutes
Should I join coaching?
Yes join a chaching Institute. Take a coaching near your place. I would like to list some of the advantages of coaching Institutes.
1) Good Teaching provided by Institutes which helps in clearing concepts
2) Regular tests and classes keep you motivated to study all the time.
3) You compete with other students and this always help you to improve.
4) They provide you right study material
Before selecting coaching Institute you should
1)Try to find percentage of students selected from the coaching in last few years. Many Institutes give advertisements in newspaper claiming that these many students from their Institute cleared exam. Very these facts. Institutes may give misleading Information.
2) Look into number and qualification of their teachers.
3) Most Importantly Interact with current students of coaching before finalizing it. Ask them how is this Institute as compared to other Institutes of locality.
4) Join coaching which provides good competitive environment. Competition is dependent on students of the Institute.
But always remember that Teachers can only help you in your preparation, you will have to do the hard work.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am in 10th now. I heard Kota is best for IIT preparation. After board exams, I am planning to go to Kota for IIT coaching. Which coaching in Kota is best.
ReplyDeleteYou can find answer to your ques at
ReplyDeletehttp://discuss-exams.blogspot.com/2009/11/coaching-institutes-in-kota.html